ELI5 uses MIT license; contributions are welcome!
- Source code: https://github.com/TeamHG-Memex/eli5
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/TeamHG-Memex/eli5/issues
ELI5 supports Python 2.7 and Python 3.4+ To run tests make sure tox Python package is installed, then run
from source checkout.
We like high test coverage and mypy type annotations.
Note: releases are made from master by eli5 maintainers. When contributing a pull request, please do not update release notes or package version.
To make a new release:
- Write a summary of changes to CHANGES.rst
- Bump version in
- Make a release on PyPI using twine
- Tag a commit in git and push it